HIGH REVING 6 - a sound file for all of you to hear.

To: "'Bernard Robbins'" <brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz>, "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumph_2000@egroups.com>
Subject: HIGH REVING 6 - a sound file for all of you to hear.
From: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:05:27 +1100
Here is a link to a sound file of my car.  I gaffa-taped a microphone to
the rear bumper and plugged it into a minidisc player:

http://www.triumphowners.com/2500S-PI.mp3

It starts off with the car idling in the garage and in the peaks it is
winding quickly from 800-6500RPM

It winds up pretty fast.

Later in the file is a brief little tail slide out of a round about when
the tacho went to a shade under 6000.

I am yet to go out and record it doing anything over 7000.

I don't really want to go that high very often.

Hope you all like the noises.

Glen Johnson
[Site Designer]
TRIUMPH OWNERS TASMANIA CLUB