Re: Kent cams

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kent cams
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:23:25 +0000
Mitchel

>HI ALL,
>Has anyone done business with or have experience with Kent cams in
>England. How is the quality of their product now & how can I contact
>them. I emailed them but have not gotten a response.

Kent is one of the most-respected cam companies in the UK and I wouldn't have
any worries about their quality or tech support

However, like many UK-based companies, they may be having problems
understanding that email is like a phone call - it needs to be responded to

Kent normally sells through dealers. Your "local" dealer (assuming you're in
the USA) is USA - CALIFORNIA - Eurosport (USA) - (714) 630 1555

http://www.eurosportacc.com/

Nick Froome
http://www.bolide.co.uk