RE: eBay values

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: eBay values
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:01:54 -0800
> Speaking of values on ebay. Is an old Leyland radio worth this much?:
> Item # 1871988258

Assuming the sale actually goes through, the answer has to be yes.  Old car
parts are worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

OTOH I have a similar radio that I paid $20 for ...

And note that the seller is mistaken, the same radio would not have been
fitted to all those different years, especially the TR4 which was positive
ground.  Might be he's mistaken about other things ... <g>

Randall