Its getting cold: Heater operation - TR6 reply

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Its getting cold: Heater operation - TR6 reply
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:10:40 -0800
<Would somebody please step up and defend the TR6 heater / ventilation
system?>

A TR6 doesn't need to recirculate its inside air.  Those times when I've had
the top up and the heater on, I couldn't turn the heater down low enough!  I
had to turn it off then on continuously until I finally got it to the point
where only a very small trickle of hot water was getting into the heater
core.  I can't imagine pulling that heater control out - the Devil would be
uncomfortable! Those eyeball are small, though.  The side ones are good for
keeping the windows fog free though.
Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6 Daily Driver
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.