Canleyworks Test

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canleyworks Test
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:50:41 -0800
Unfortunately, many list members are still having trouble connecting to my
"Canley Works" web site. So, I am taking the server offline temporarily, and
replacing it with a small-footprint "test" web server called TinyWeb. I
would appreciate it if you would take a moment and attempt to connect to
this server:

http://216.254.51.226

If you connect successfully, you will see the following message:

"TinyWeb Test Page for 216.254.51.226
This is a test web page using a small-footprint web server
(http://www.ritlabs.com/tinyweb/index.html)."

Once again, if you are unable to connect then please send me an e-mail and
let me know. A traceroute output to 216.254.51.226 will be helpful for
debugging purposes.

Thanks again
-Mark Gendron