Re: 2003 Calendar

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, <CuckooCox@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2003 Calendar
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:01:28 -0600
At 09:59 PM 11/23/02 -0500, Michael Ferguson wrote:

>I get one every year from the Illinois Sports Owner's Association (ISOA),
>thanks to Irv Korey's annual reminder post a month or two ago. Very nicely
>done and they get better each year... Never enough '3s though! :^)
>
>No idea if they have any left, but I imagine Irv will chime in here. For
>ordering specifics, see their web site at
>
>http://snic-braaapp.org/
>
>$7 plus $1.50 S&H...Cheap at twice the price! (NFI - just a satisfied
>customer!)

Thanks for all the kind words about the ISOA TR Calendars. I have nothing
to do with the production of these, they are produced by our newletter
editor Joe Stagmeister Pawlak, and he takes great pride in his work. I
don't know if there are any more available or not, but a visit to our
website listed above will give you the contact info.

Irv Korey
2nd red TR4 on the cover.