Re: CA to PA Trailering

To: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CA to PA Trailering
From: "Dave B. Hammond" <dbh@hamengr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:09:53 -0800
David;
Let me share my experience with you.I am of the opinion that you should
enjoy life to its fullest; I'm 64 and realize that I may not be able to do
tomorrow what I can today. I drove solo in my 64 TR4 to VTR in Red Wing ,
Minnesota. I like seeing the other side of the mountain; I like stopping and
exploring something that catches my fancy. I met some neat people along the
way and some folks in North Dakota helped me find a voltage regulator when
mine went south.
I'm thinkin about shipping my car to Europe and entering the RAID, a high
speed rally from Switzerland, thru Germany and ending at Paris. Money may be
a problem, but we'll see. If I don't go there, I'll probably drive to PA. I
went too far each day on my trip to Minn; next time I'll spend more time to
smell the daiseys along the way.

My advice is go for it!

Dave