Re: CA to PA Trailering

To: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CA to PA Trailering
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:22:10 -0500
At 8:00 AM -0800 11/26/02, David Gunn wrote:
>I am considering attending the VTR, et al, events in PA next summer....

Like the recent ads said, "Just do it." Between now and then I'm sure plans
will be made by a number of people from your area to attend the gatherings
and you can join a convoy, or at least meet up with one along the way. The
last VTR event I attended was in Portland, ME and I was astonished at the
distances some people traveled to be there, sometimes solo (Bud and Brad
come to mind.)

As for trailering, the Honda sounds like a poor choice for the task,
especially considering the distances involved. You'd have much better luck
driving the Triumph.

Hope to see you and the car next summer,

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (25 year owner)