RE: A note with electrical help from Dan Masters

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A note with electrical help from Dan Masters
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:06:42 -0800
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
As the very proud owner of "prototype #2" I have to jump in here and second
Fred's statement.  The quality is first rate and the piece of mind from
knowing that the electrical gremlins are vanquished is priceless.  Anyone
looking to rewire his or her Triumph should give this serious consideration.

Ken Gano