Re: Dean Florez (was Question About Smog Control in England)

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dean Florez (was Question About Smog Control in England)
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:41:49 -0800
I have driven up state --lots of agriculture ---rice and things --they have
a quaint custom of burning off the fields --an amazing thing to see and
impossible to see through( or breathe)  when you drive into one of these
smoky clouds that blanket the road and area--Maybe they need to change their
harvesting techniques-
Mike TR2inLA

<triumphs@autox.team.net>