TR 250 Some Pictures on Ebay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 250 Some Pictures on Ebay
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:15:57 EDT
Hello All.  I don't have a home page or web site. Some of you know I have
been restoring or rebuilding this 250 for some time now. I have a brake master
cylinder on ebay. So I have the 250 in the background. Only way I know how to
get some images to ya'll.  Also have some tr-3/4  NOS radiator hoses on ebay
too. Sorry about the plug on items for sale.
  I am also looking for the clips on windscreen post. To hook soft top
section of surrey top to.   Thanks John,  Flintstone, GA.
<A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34199&item=2435534615";>Triumph
 TR 250 TR-6 New Brake Master Cylinder</A> Item number: 2435534615