Re: Bad Day at the Dealership

To: 75trsix@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad Day at the Dealership
From: WRROOPE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:44:37 EDT
This happened in my home town of Bristol, TN. It seems that 2 "kids" came
into the showroom and one of them started one of the cars, one of the salesmen
yelled at him to turn it off and it scared him. He dumped the clutch. I don't
know if he was in the black car or another one, but 2 cars were wrecked during
the process. I think he hit the black one and knocked it through the window.
Funny there wasn't anything inour locale news about it.

bill r
72 TR6
76 spit