Re: e-bay vendor

To: <Shrack04@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-bay vendor
From: "dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:03:52 +0100
I take it that you are thinking that there is a 'con' going on here
involving two sellers.

It is always possible that the second vendor has 'lifted' the photo for his
own use.

This does happen all the time. I have done it myself once when my digi
camera was inoperative.

I do not think that there is anything wrong in this if ones' own item is
identical the item for sale on the other vendors auction. In my case it was
a new item so was identical. There maybe copyright issues, I suppose, but it
is only a photo afterall.

Regards,
Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O

PS I am an avid eBayer,buying and selling love it! I have bought may
important  and hard to find restoration items on auction and could not have
done it without eBay.