Re: e-bay vendor

To: Shrack04@aol.com
Subject: Re: e-bay vendor
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 13:43:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
It's possible that the second guy just saw that the first one managed to
sell a part he'd had lying around for a while, and copied his auction
text and photo.

The auctions layouts aren't the same, but the text and photo certainly are.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph