Re: GT6: Fuel Cell?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6: Fuel Cell?
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:38:17 +0100
>I'm wondering if anyone has put a fuel cell in a GT6, and if so, which
>one?
>
>I'm thinking of making this mod.  I don't race this car (much), but I
>also REALLY don't like the thought of getting rear ended by a Lincoln
>Navigator while going to the hardware store.

If you're going to get rear-ended by a Lincoln Navigator - which I assume is
3-ton SUV - I think the fuel tank will the last of your problems. In most LBCs
that sucker is going to run right over you

A 6-point cage, good seats, harnesses and a bag tank might do the trick,
though... If you need any persuading, just see this TR4!

TR4 Crash Victim
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435253734&category=18302

Nick Froome
http://www.bolide.co.uk