Re: GT6: Fuel Cell?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6: Fuel Cell?
From: Nicholas Froome <listreader@pvision.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:40:57 +0100
I'm not sure about the cost of a bag tank. I think all "race" tanks cost big
money

For highway use something that wouldn't leak if punctured - like a foam-filled
tank - would be ideal

I assume the tank in a GT6 hangs behind the rear wheels. I'm lucky in my TR4 in
that it's between and above the rear wheels inside the boot (trunk). I have an
ally firewall between that and the inside of the car. Before next season I'm
going to install a fire extinguisher system