RE: upgrades vs. originality

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: upgrades vs. originality
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:28:07 -0700
Randall Young wrote :

> Proving once again that originality is in the eye of the beholder.

Just to be clear on the point, Fred has a beautiful TR3A, he has clearly
done a lot of painstaking work in making it look that way and I don't mean
to insult him or his car.  As a plus, he drives it almost as much as I drive
mine, and I know mine will never come close to looking that nice!  So I'm by
no means trying to "throw rocks" at Fred or his car, just commenting on the
flexible definition of "very original".

As I say to everyone, it's your car, it should please you.  I have no
problem with the people that want to argue about the spacing of the clips on
the capillary tubing or which bolts should be pointed, it's just not what
interests me ...

Randall
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (back on the road, WooHoo!)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wannabe (waiting for original engine rebuild)