Re: upgrades vs. originality

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: upgrades vs. originality
From: "joe maher" <jmaher0343@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:22:27 -0600
I gave much thought of where I want to go with my TR3.  While I like
original, I also like the modern things.  I have settled for a combination
that will keep it looking pretty original, yet give me the dependability
(relatively speaking) and convenience that modern upgrades will provide.
Braided steel brake lines, alternator, a cd player, rack and pinion
steering, poly bushings, pickup bed liner for under the car, electronic
igintion, etc.  I have just started getting stuff together to do this, but
that is my plan.  When the weather is nice, it will be my regular car.  I
can't afford to make, and keep it a show car, hence my path.
Joe