Re: "How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR4A" feedback?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR4A" feedback?
From: "Mike Kitchener" <mikek@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:15:08 +0200
J.C. Hassall wrote :

> I just received notice that Roger Williams' new book "How to Improve
> Triumph TR2-TR4A" is now available.  Aside from the obvious heresy of
> the title, does anyone have an opinion on the book?

Hi Jim ,
I really enjoyed reading it the first time and am now reading it a second time
in
more detail . Some might say that it is a combined catalog for the big UK parts
suppliers but it does show what is available and what can be done . There are
many interesting colour photos to illustrate his text .

Now if only I could afford that crankshaft with the two dummy main bearings,
EFI,etc,etc.

HTH

Mike
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kitchener