"How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR4A" feedback?

To: <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: "How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR4A" feedback?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:28:00 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Jim,
      I bought  "How to Improve Triumph TR2-TR4A"  off of Ebay for $25 from
Midlife Crisis Cars. I'ved really enjoyed it, although it is more for hot
rodders than restorers. They even discuss how to fit a Triumph Stag engine
in a TR3, or a Rover V8 in a TR. Lot of good info on heads, cams, wheels,
suspension upgrades, etc..
     I recommend it.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA