Re: unusual color combination

To: Ryoung@navcomtech.com ("Randall Young")
Subject: Re: unusual color combination
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:41:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/9/2003 1:51:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ryoung@navcomtech.com writes:

> > Pardon my ignorance:  What color is "Damson"?
>
> It's a dark red, almost burgundy but not as purplish (at least to my eyes).

>From Merriam-Webster online....

Damson..."the small tart fruit of a widely cultivated Asian plum tree (Prunus
insititia); also : this tree "

"Plum" color describes it pretty well to me. ;-)

As for being "unusual" paired with the New Tan interior, I always preferred
that over the seemingly far more common (with Damson) Black interior.

--Andy Mace