Re: Triumphest

To: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphest
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:42:41 -0700
My favorite is Friday and the autocross...BTW several members of the
UBSCC are heading down there too...they are leaving on Thursday and
spending the night in Bishop on 395.  We , however, are leaving on
Wednesday, taking Hiway 4 over Monitor pass to 395 and spending the
night in Bishop, then on to Riverside on Thursday...I really don't
want to miss the AutoCross.
The Funcours is Saturday...lots of very nice Triumphs...certainly  no
charge for spectators...
I am  still trying to figure out how I can do the Funcours and the
Rallye at the same time...very curious "timing" of those events...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3