RE: Triumphest

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphest
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:17:44 -0700
> I am  still trying to figure out how I can do the Funcours and the
> Rallye at the same time...very curious "timing" of those events...

Bill, the plan is for the Funcours judging to be completed before the poker
rallye starts at 10 AM.  Special requests to be judged early will be
considered (although since I'm not in charge, I can't promise anything).
Plus, the poker rallye starts in stages (one car/minute) and the last
planned departure time isn't until 1:30, well after the Funcours ends at
noon, so you should have plenty of time to look at all the other beautiful
cars (plus a few not-so-beautiful, like mine <g>)

Randall