RE: Triumphest

To: "'David Gunn'" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphest
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:25:15 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of David Gunn
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 7:55 AM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphest

Hi List - Although my "2" is still in pieces on the floor and in boxes,
I am
planning on taking a couple days off, and driving down to Triumphest in
Riverside.  I have never been before.  Is there any particular day which

would be better for a spectator?  Is there a cost if one watches events
without a car?  Any other info which might be important or interesting?

Thanks,
David Gunn
Chico, CA
54 TR2 TS3388L

Two days really, You won't want to miss the autocross (Friday 8:00-3:00)
and the Car show Saturday (8:00-12:00).

While you are there both days, you should go ahead and stick around for
the rest of the events as well.

Joe Curry