Re: ISO Calendar

To: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ISO Calendar
From: "Bob Streepy" <trstreep@chicago.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:26:54 -0500
Is it possible you are inquiring about the ISOA [Illinois Sports Owners
Association] club calendar? It is an annual publication of club members and
their cars put together by Joe Pawlak. Extra copies are normally availble in
late fall after the club members get first right of refusal. The photos are
in color and represent a cross section of the cars in our club. In the past
they have sold for $7.00 including shipping. the 2004 version is in the
works now and should be out in November. Quite a few listers have ordered
them and have been well pleased with quality. NFI.

Bob Streepy [ISOA]
CC58409 Lucille [the Wonder car - I wonder if any body will give .20 on the
dolllar of what I have tied up in it]
TS 78449L Casper (east) [not the world's nicest TR3- just the most
expensive]