TR3 Fuel Pump

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Fuel Pump
From: joe mato <joemato@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:04:52 -0400
I would tend to fix my original for 2 reasons-Do you really trust that
electrical system you have? Any problem in that arena and you are
SOL,whereas with the original you just lose your lights and horn, at
least the engine keeps running, Secondly, the original has the nifty
hand pump feature where you can prime your carbs, wouldn't give that
away for anything.  Joe Mato       TR3  75219LO