LBC Humor - to some extent.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Humor - to some extent.
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:26:30 -0400
I just saw a Delorean parked down at the local gas station, where it's
been on and off for the past few weeks. The back bumper had lasrge
writting on it, and I thought it was a bumper sticker.

As I got closer, I could imagine the possibilites for a bumper sticker
on such a notorius make of car.

" I brake for discontinuities in the time -space continuum."
"Save gas - use fusion. "
"Kiss my flux capacitor."

What did it say? "Delorean"
Oh well.