NJ Residents...HELP Motorcycle Trailer on the GSP?

To: stag-digest@digest.net, saloons@jag-lovers.org, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NJ Residents...HELP Motorcycle Trailer on the GSP?
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:49:22 -0400
I need to find out if I can pull a motorcycle trailer on the Garden
State Parkway north from the NJ Turnpike to the end and connect with 287
to go over the Tappen Zee Bridge.

I looked on the Garden State Parkway web site to see if there is any
mention of a ban on trailers with no luck. I emailed them and asked
about trailers and I'm waiting for a reply but I need to know by Friday
afternoon.

Then I called my local AAA and they say I can use the trailer on the
Garden State Parkway.

Who knows??? Maybe its OK. Maybe I'll hear back from the GSP but I doubt it.

Can anyone confirm that I can use a motorcycle trailer pulled by a
minivan on the Garden State Parkway?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Lenny Seidman