got driveshaft?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: got driveshaft?
From: "Gary Lied" <tritongreen@ceva.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:30:21 -0400
Larry,  I had to replace the bushings on my 80 TR7's remote shifter housing as
the originals were nonexistant.  It's not difficult if you can get the car on
a lift.  It only took about 15 minutes.  It got rid of the vibration and made
shifting much more positive.  On the driveshaft problem, if you need to
replace it, consider the one Ted Schumaker sells that has replacable u-joints.
NFI, but I plan on putting one in my 7.  Best of luck.

Gary Lied, 78,80 TR7s, 74 TR6
Richmond Triumph Register, Ask me about VTR 2004