Re: Dogs in TRs (pop-1.dnv.wideopenwest.com)

To: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dogs in TRs (pop-1.dnv.wideopenwest.com)
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:08:55 -0400
At 04:20 AM 10/18/2003, you wrote:
>The reason I ask is we have two dogs and SWMBO insists that her car must be
>able to take them in addition to a passenger.

Check out <http://www.fireflystudios.com/dogin6>.  That's our dog Elena in
the parcel shelf area of our TR6.  She's about 40 pounds.  She said to tell
you it was cramped and that two dogs of similar size would have to be"quite
good friends."

Cheers,
Blake Discher, Detroit

WE DID IT!  We raised $11,200 for children with Hemophilia by driving our
LBCs!
Thanks!  http://www.mibrr.com