TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket Now Available

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket Now Available
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:56:05 -0700
The TR 6 valve cover gasket is out of the bag with its debut at
Triumphest.  It was a joy to show the gasket to Kas , Ted Schumacher,
the Rimmer Bro's folks, and so many of you that made it to Triumphest.
Hopefully I concealed how absolutely shell-shocked I was as a result of
getting the gasket together in time for the show...  flyers,
photography, demo valve covers, etc.

At the very last moment, before I was to leave, someone brought an
aluminum cover by and I was able to test the gasket on the cover.   As I
had hoped and tried to design into the gasket, the gasket would work on
the cover.   However, I've decided not to recommend it for the aluminum
covers.  I will make another mold with a slightly modified profile to
make it all the better.   In it's current form, it will work, but you'll
still be left feeling like you're buying a cover designed for a stock
cover and that you're just making it work for you.  I don't want  you to
have that feeling.   There's enough aluminum covers out there that you
should have your own gasket.  I promise, I will try to have that for you
all by Christmas.   I was going to have more molds made anyway... I will
simply have one made in this slightly altered form.

In the mean time, brisk stock  T6 and T4 gasket sales would certainly
help make that all possible.  I am working off one mold for the T6,
presently,  and production will be slow for a bit, but the wait
shouldn't be too long.

Pricing:  The introductory price is $44.95 plus $4.30
shipping/handling.   That price includes a tube of permatex for
attaching the gasket to your cover.

The T4 type gasket is currently at $29.95, but will be $34.95 on
November 1st.

It's going to take me some time to get a web page together, but in the
mean time, I can take orders and gaskets will be shipped, as available,
in the order that they are received.  Until I have some pictures posted,
I will be happy to send a picture upon request.

If you'd like to order, please send to:

J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
1613 Chelsea Road   PMB 145
San Marino, CA    91108

Please, no advance orders with payments for aluminum covers, but do let
me know if you'd like to be notified, etc.

A computer virus knocked out my computer a couple weeks ago and I lost
most of my  "waiting list" for this gasket...    I did have 95% of my
import files backed up, but that one slipped through.  I have some hard
copied, but not all.  So please do let me know if you're waiting for a
gasket for your aluminum cover.

Thank you all.  I look forward to hearing feedback from the field as the
gasket hits the road.

--Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
jmwagnersales.com