RE: e-bay ashtray

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: e-bay ashtray
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:50:12 -0700
Cc: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
If an eBay seller is actually silly enough to reference your web photos
directly in his ad, you can have some fun by modifying your own web
site so that it no longer links to that photo, and then change the
photo to something that will cause the image pirate embarrasment.
(Traditionally, porn is used in these cases.)