Re: Selling my TR-250

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Selling my TR-250
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:45:22 -0500
    Skip> In addition to the usual stuff of interest to potential
    Skip> purchasers, there is also a link to a large (7.2MB) bzip'd tar
    Skip> file of 112 JPEGs I took while disassembling the car for a
    Skip> suspension repair a few years ago.  Others messing around with
    Skip> their cars innards may find some of the pictures useful.

A couple people had trouble with that format, so I created a zip archive of
the images:

    http://manatee.mojam.com/~skip/triumph/CD4212L.zip

I was surprised that it wasn't much larger than the tar.bz2 version.

A couple other people also asked where the car is located.  It's in
Evanston, IL.  That bit is mentioned on the web page.  Is that a valid
excuse for forgetting to mention it in the mail? ;-)

Skip