Re: Sports Coil Mania...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports Coil Mania...
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:06:19 EDT
I recall seeing these go for less on eBay. I remember seeing one sell about 6
months back and went for around $15. It was an original Lucas sports coil. I
guess it's all in the auction title. This one isn't new old stock either. Who
knows. Wish I had bought it now that I see how much it's worth if listed
properly. Speaking of mania, a Triumph "Italia" brochure just sold on eBay  for
$500+.
-Sean