RE: I'm in Heaven !!!

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: I'm in Heaven !!!
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:30:45 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> h9ODVNTB020860
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>> First, I live in San Diego, home of earthquakes, forest fires, and high
> real estate. But, it's in the mid seventies, mild Santa Ana winds, no
> clouds, and little smog.

Now John, you know it's bad form to crow about the beautiful weather we had
today, in front of all these Northerners <G>

Did anyone else see the rainbow in the high clouds ?
<

I don't know what you're talking about, Randall, It has been perfect here
all week.  Clear, dry days, high about 70, low about 50, smog alert level
of green (bet you didn't know there was a green in the scale, did ya?).
People think I'm daft to drive top down in 50 deg weather but then I think
they're daft to go lie out in the sun on a 90 deg day.

Fall is the best season here in the midwest.

Dave