RE: I'm in Heaven !!!

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I'm in Heaven !!!
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:54:43 -0700
> I don't know what you're talking about, Randall, It has been perfect here
> all week.  Clear, dry days, high about 70, low about 50, smog alert level
> of green (bet you didn't know there was a green in the scale, did ya?).

Actually, where I live and work, it's green most of the time.  There are
certainly areas near here that are much worse (San Fernando valley for
example) but I'm in the coastal region.

> Fall is the best season here in the midwest.

Yup, that's the Midwest I remember ... a month of nice weather in the fall,
and another month in the spring ... and miserable in between <g>

Randall