Re: I'm in Heaven !!!

To: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, "Triumphs List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm in Heaven !!!
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:58:50 -0400
At 7:22 PM -0700 10/23/03, John & Patricia Donnelly wrote:
>First, I live in San Diego, home of earthquakes, forest fires, and high
>real estate. But, it's in the mid seventies, mild Santa Ana winds, no
>clouds, and little smog.
>
>I drive 35 miles to work each day in my TR4A, top down of course. And 35
>miles back. That's an hour of driving each day this week.

That sort of environment is no help in developing character. While you were
basking in the sunshine, anticipating driving top-down to work, I was
shoveling off my deck. I realized it would be a good idea after the plow
came by while I was eating breakfast this morning.

There's a reason why there is a ski resort the next hill over from my house.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)