RE: as if it's not obvious

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: as if it's not obvious
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:06:49 -0700
> Imagine driving down the interstate, at night, with your sunglasses on
> so as to not take multi-legged creature in the eye.  Not exactly my idea
> of fun, or was it?

I have to wear corrective lenses to drive, and I used to wear prescription
sunglasses.  Many years ago, I lost my clear prescription glasses while on a
trip to Florida ... on the way home about midnight, wearing my sunglasses
since that was all I had left ... I got stopped for speeding!  Don't know if
the sunglasses had anything to do with it, but I spent the night in the
Bartow county jail, until a friend could wire me bail in the morning.

Now I wear Photo-grey's, they're much safer !
Randall