RE: as if it's not obvious

To: "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: as if it's not obvious
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:58:33 -0400
Ok, let's get off the "regional stereotypes" thing. I've driven many
miles in GA and AL and a few in MS and have NEVER observed any state
patrol officers wearing sunglasses at night. Amazingly, many don't
ALWAYS wear them in daylight hours. The vast majority of southern state
troopers are professional law enforcement personnel, just like they are
in the north, east and west. And no, they don't say "Yo in a heap o'
trouble, boy?" unless they sense you are a yankee a--hole, then they put
it on for effect, just like the rest of us southerners do.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO