RE: painting brake drums

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <KHOCO@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: painting brake drums
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:30:26 -0700
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I used the  two part epoxy Red  from  Eastwood on Casper, and it ends
up with a glass smooth finish...I  don't autocross as much as Joe but
after going  down  several steep mountain passes it is still a glass
smooth bright red...it takes  several  coats but each coat makes the
finish  better  and  better.  There was enough  in the  Kit  to  do
the  calipers and the drums  on Casper (1957 TR3)

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3