Garage Space?

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Georgia Triumph Club" <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>
Subject: Garage Space?
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:51:42 -0500
While talking with a fellow Triumph enthusiast yesterday, we came up
with an interesting idea.  We were discussing garage/work space for our
cars, and what that space looked like.  I was reminded, in the opposite
kind of way, of an episode on Dream Car Garage entitled
"Garage-ma-hall."  In this episode, we were taken to two rather wealthy
individuals' houses and shown their garages and collection of cars.  It
was an amazing display of cars, bars, and assorted paraphernalia.

So I thought I would create a page on my website for Triumph owner's to
display some of their more "creative" workspaces.  Todd and I were
pretty much imagining the more cluttered the better.  If you have an
immaculate workspace, I suppose we'll display that too.  Send the photos
in jpeg format to my email address and I'll start the sorting process.

**Remember that the photos will be stripped off the email lists so don't
expect to see them there.  The link will be

http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/garagemahall.htm

BTW, for those of you not in the GTA, we traveled up to the North
Georgia mountains yesterday for a nice drive, which I missed, but later
congregated at a drive-in movie theater for a movie night.  Everything
was great.  I recommend that other clubs consider this for a group
outing.  We had made arrangement to get in early to stake our claim to
the front row.

Oh, and the car is much more fun to drive now that the windshield is
back on.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2