RE: Part needed TR3A

Subject: RE: Part needed TR3A
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:44:05 +0200
Hi Ken

Give me a shout if you are still in need. Think I have an extra one.

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3
'62 Herald 1200 Coupe
'64 Spitfire 4 (Mk1)
'65 Spitfire 4 (Mk2)
'67 GT6 (Mk1)

? Vitesse 1600 Convertible (HB 8346 CV) ....... possibly soon.

" Triumphs are meant to be driven .... oil paintings are meant to be shown "