Re: Number of Triumphs still registered in the US

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, <BigOldWumper@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number of Triumphs still registered in the US
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:26:19 -0800
Well, I do belong to VTR.  As to local clubs, I live out in the boonies.
Have made two attempts to join the Southern California Triumph, in the last
two months.  Went to their website asking for information.  No response,
that was September.  Finally, found an on line application, printed it out
and sent them a check nearly three weeks ago, and still not a word.  Offered
to help at Triumphfest 2004.  Still no word. So, thats my experience at the
moment in snowy California.  Also, however, I am sure that there are a lot
of folks, that are not familiar that any Triumph organizations exist.  I
bought my TR4 from the original owner and he was not aware of any.

Tim
Susanville, CA