Re: Number of Triumphs still registered in the US

To: <BigOldWumper@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number of Triumphs still registered in the US
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:12:14 -0500
> Is there any way to find out how many TRs are still registered in the
> country? I though that the VTR website might have that statistic, but I
didn't see it
> there. I am just curious.
> -Sean

Sean:

Occasionally Bill Lynn (VTR's membership secretary) will list a roster of
what the membership owns.  Beyond that, it is strictly a guess as to how
many TRs are still registered.  TR owners (in the U.S. at least) rank near
the bottom in percentage of owners that are club members.  I would venture
to bet that not 50% of this list's subscribers are members of VTR / TRA or
local clubs.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana