RE: TR3 Engine Block Needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Engine Block Needed
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:59:11 -0800
Randall Young wrote :

> Otherwise, everything should fit as long as
> "everything" includes the front plate.  If you're using a pre-50000
> transmission, you'll also need the early flywheel and starter.

Forgot to mention, the 3 studs between the block and transmission may have
to be changed as well.  Later gearboxes had a thicker flange, but I'm not
sure when the changes occurred.  Make sure the locating pins are present too
(but I think they're the same on all TR2-4A).  Lots of other places where
the "cuffs have to match the collar", I've just tried to hit the "aw shit"
ones.

Randall