Upcoming trip ti England

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upcoming trip ti England
From: Bill Bryant <bryant@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:27:42 -0800
Well, my wife has to attend a trade show in London in Feb for a few days and
I get to carry her suitcases.
I am considering going to Coventry for a day or two to attend this event:

http://www.rallycodriver.co.uk/uk2004/feb/historicshow.htm

looks like fun!

Right now it looks like I may have a day or 2 free to do something else so I
was also thinking about visiting one or more of the big TR vendors like
Revington (thought I havn'e looked at a map yet) and I was hoping to get
some other LBC car related things to do...

I will also be in London for 3-4 days with not much to do so suggestions
there are welcome too.

Bill