Re: Upcoming trip ti England

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upcoming trip ti England
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:47:28 -0700
Bill Bryant wrote:

>I will also be in London for 3-4 days with not much to do so suggestions
>there are welcome too.

Two non-LBC places I really enjoyed were...

The RAF Museum at Hendon Field, easy access by tube:
http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/

The Cabinet War Rooms:  http://www.iwm.org.uk/cabinet/index.htm

I was lucky enough to visit Hendon on a day when there was a car show
going on.... but even w/o the cars it's a fascinating place.  These two
historic sites really capture the spirit of the time that was Britain's
"finest hour".

Enjoy your visit.

Geo Hahn