Re: + or -

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: + or -
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:07:01 -0500
Hi, John.

I haven't finished rebuilding my car, but will be going with negative earth.
If you need instructions, try
http://blackie.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/polarityConversion.htm
This is TerriAnn Wakeman's website.

As for the Petrinox on E-Bay, I followed several of those from the same
supplier, but discovered the reserve was usually within the tolerance of one
of the Big Three on sale, where you have the benefit of a solid guarantee.
Not to say not to buy, just look close and weigh your options.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (still in pieces)  TS 58667

>just wondering how many "side screeners" have switched to
> negative earth during the course of their re-build, There is one on E-Bay
at the moment Petrinox, or something