Re: + or -

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: + or -
From: "oliver" <oliver@connect.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:55:04 -0600
I've been following this thread for several days now, and have to ask this
question:

I think I can summarize the reasons for making the switch:

1. installing a neg earth radio
2. to avoid shorting the whole car out because some dimwit won't recognize
the car is pos ground
3. to install electronic ignition

If these are not compelling, are there any other reasons for doing the
conversion, such as for drivability, safety, reliability, etc???

We've heard from all the converted; how about the unconverted????

Unless there is good reason not to, I'm planning to keep TS13796LO pos
earth.  it will be finished (frame off restoration) in the next few months.