Re: Triumph on the Rocks

To: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph on the Rocks
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:17:56 -0500
Um, regarding your outdoor storage- you do realize that moisture coming up
from the ground and condensation will get under the nice tarp, and cause
rust even in the most tightly wrapped body stored outside? (Can happen
indoors also- unless you have a concrete floor with a vapor barrier- i.e:
plastic sheet below concrete to keep moisture from penetrating the concrete
and passing through)

Scott